Friday, March 16, 2007

Wins February 2007

1st February: A very good start to February, I received an e-mail from Castrol to say I’d won a Blaupunkt Head Unit. This is a car CD/Radio player and is a top of the range model.


5th February: Received an e-mail from Gfk Surveys to say I had won a £5.00 Amazon voucher. That makes £15.00 from them so far this year.

8th February: Received a telephone call and an e-mail confirming my Aston Martin day. I am being sent a Red Letter Day voucher to set up my own day. Having looked at the Red Letter site there are a couple of other activities which interest me, one is a full day falconry training the other is a trip in a light aircraft stunting. As the driving is only an hour and in Loughborough I’m tempted by the others.

Following the telephone call I checked my e-mail to see whether the promised e-mailed voucher had arrived, which it had, only to find that I’d won another very nice prize. I had won a limited edition 4Gb Ipod and case from Hennessey Cognac. After returning my details I was told the prize would be delivered tomorrow, how’s that for service.

9th February: As promised my Ipod arrived today. Standard 4Gb Ipod with a branded leather case. I’m really pleased with this one.

My Red Letter Day voucher also arrived today. It came in a bright red presentation case with the voucher inside. I’m still tempted by some of the other activities available, especially the stunt flying.

15th February: I received a phone call at work to say I had won a pair of tickets to the Blackburn Rovers v Portsmouth game.

On getting in from work I found I had two parcels waiting for me, one contained my car stereo which I was expecting. The other contained a box of twig and leaf tea - sounds interesting.

17th February: Had my new car stereo fitted this morning and it sounds great. On returning home I found that I’d won a pair of tickets to a Liverpool Philharmonic concert at Preston. There is a choice of two concerts, but as one involves a soprano we’ll be going to the other.

21st February: Received an e-mail to say I’d won a Count Basie DVD from Jazz FM

28th February: My Count Basie DVD arrived today

No comments:

Post a Comment