Friday, March 16, 2007

March 2007 Wins

6th March: Received an e-mail today which read:-

"Congratulations! You have won £500 worth of Sonneti clothing from Maxim’s March 2007 competition.

In order for me to arrange delivery of the prize, I will need a daytime delivery address and phone number. Please bear in mind that the prize will be sent directly from the PR agency, not from Maxim and may take up to 28 days to be delivered"
.


9th March: Today I was contacted by the promotions agency handling the promotion. They are to arrange with a local store for me to be kitted out there, not just receive £500 of random goods as the above e-mail implies. That sounds much better.


14th March: Received a roll of foil food wrap from Homes magazine today. I've had better prizes but a wins a win.

16th March: Received an e-mail todat to say I've won too tickets to a preview screening of AMAZING GRACE, a film based on the life of anti-slavery pioneer William Wilberforce.


27th March: Received an interesting looking parcel from Kelloggs it contained a 'Pirates of the Caribbean' swag bag. This will come in useful for flask and sandwiches at the weekend.

30th March: I received an e-mail today which read "Congratulations, in the February Radio prize draw you won a £5.00 Amazon voucher for taking part in the GfK Television Survey". Very useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment