Sunday, October 11, 2015

April 2015 wins

APRIL 2015

8th - I took a telephone call from the Guardian to say I’d won a pair of tickets to the Kendal Calling Festival.  I’d entered this for my daughter as she’d been to this festival last year and really enjoyed it.  It’s always nice to win something for family members which you know they’ll enjoy.



27th - While sitting watching TV in the early evening I took a call from Smooth Radio to say I’d won tickets to see Mike and the Mechanics at the Bridgewater Hall.  I was really pleased as they are one of my favourite bands.  We had a super evening dining first at Turtle Bay then the concert itself.  The two original lead singers have been replaced, by two other exceptional singers and the band played all their hits, making this my best prize of the year to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment