Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 2010 Wins

2nd Mar: I received an e-mail to say I’d won a Blu-ray DVD player and ten DVDs. Two days later the prize was delivered, a lovely Samsung Blu-ray DVD and a nice selection of DVDs including ‘The Matrix Trilogy’, ‘The Oceans 11,12 & 13 Trilogy’, ‘Michael Jackson’s – This Is IT’, ‘UP’, ‘The Fantastic Mr Fox’, ‘District 19’, Casion Royale, Gladiator, the ‘Mission Impossible Trilogy’ and ‘Mama Mia’. I really need to win a HD TV now to complement it.


4th Mar: I received an e-mail in my daughter’s name saying that she had won a Luxury Family Hotels Break and a hamper of Plum’s organic baby foods. The break is a two night dinner, bed and breakfast midweek break in a lovely spa hotel – the one they have chosen is The Elms at Worcester. The hamper arrived, a lovely presented large box tied up with a purple ribbon. Inside were a large variety of baby foods for the early months of baby’s venture into solid foods.



23rd March: I received an e-mail from Outdoormagic saying I'd won a National Geographic Walkabout Satchel worth £145

No comments:

Post a Comment