Tuesday, September 25, 2007

September 2007 Wins

3rd September: Received an e-mail to say I’d won 4 tickets to the Masters Football tournament at the MEN arena.

6th September: Firstly I won a pair of preview tickets to the film ‘In the Hand of God’ at Vue Cinema in Bolton.

Secondly we received a letter in Dale’s name from the Lancashire Evening Telegraph to say we’d won a Greek Yoghurt deluxe picnic and barbeque set. On looking this up it appears this contains a combined barbeque and cool bag, a wind shelter, and a rug.

Thirdly I received an e-mail in the evening to say I’d won a pair of tickets to see ‘Henry V’ at the Royal Exchange, Manchester.

7th September: In the middle of decorating the bath room I received a telephone call from Nuts Magazine to say I’d won a haunting weekend. The weekend is a two night break at Bidford Grange near Stratford-on-Avon, here there will paranormal investigations and a psychic etc. (Report to follow)

8th September: Was awoken by the postman this morning who delivered a parcel for Dale. The parcel contained some ‘Simple’ cosmetics.

Also won some further tickets on the internet, these are again preview tickets to the film ‘Superbad’

9th September: Attended the Masters Football tournament today. This was better attended than last time I went. After a very enjoyable evening Leicester City emerged the winner.

10th September: Received a £2 ‘Farmfoods’ voucher



12th September: Had a very enjoyable evening at the Royal Exchange watching their production of ‘Henry V’. The staging was very innovative with a scaffolding type structure that was moveable and revealed a watery trench. There were quite a few faces I new rather than famous names, the production though was up to the Royal Exchanges usual high standard.

17th September: Received an e-mail saying I’d won another £5 Amazon voucher from Gfk surveys.

19th September: Received an e-mail telling me I’d won four tickets to the Carling Cup match between Rovers and Birmingham City.

25th September: Received a telephone call at work today from Carling. Apparently I’ve won another two tickets to the Rovers v Birmingham game. As the other tickets have not arrived as yet I didn’t turn them down. If I carry on at this rate we’ll fill half the stand.

27th: I've won a pair of preview tickets to the new film the kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment