Monday, December 31, 2012

December 2012 wins


3rd Dec: I received an e-mail from Classic FM to say I’d won 50 iTunes downloads.  This is a lovely prize, but I can never decide what to buy – given the short timescale for redeeming the voucher I’ll need to decide quickly.

5th Dec:  Having been out for the day for my birthday meal I returned home to an e-mail from Rude Health which informed me that I had won a Merchant Gourmet hamper and a selection of Oatys products 

10th Dec:  I received an e-mail from Tesco Books Blog to say I’d won a boxed set of ‘Meerkat Tales’.  A boxed set of six books which I’m sure my granddaughter will love.

14th Dec: A very pleasant box of Christmas crackers arrived from Lurpak.

19th Dec: A long white envelope arrived with a letter saying I’d won a bottle of Capella and containing a voucher.  I’ll try not to let it change my life. 

24th Dec: Christmas Eve, not a day when you expect too many wins, but my wife’s copy of the Sunday Times Travel magazine arrived.   Flicking through I found that I had won second prize in their photography competition of a nice camera with a x10 zoom.  This was the photo that won it for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment