Saturday, July 19, 2008

April 2008 wins

1st April – I received an e-mail from Artslist Manchester telling me I had won tickets to ‘Zorro the Musical’ at The Opera House, this was a new musical extravaganza premiering in Manchester prior to being transferred to the West End. We were quite unimpressed. The music was forgettable, the standard of singing was average and the plot was forgettable.

3rd April – I received an e-mail from Whatsonstage Manchester to say I’d won tickets to ‘The Man who Had Too Much Luck’ at the Lowry Theatre. This was a play by Arthur Miller about a man for whom everything seemed to go right, whilst those around him were suffering more than their fair share of bad luck. The play was thought provoking and very professionally done, unlike the previous weeks production.

8th April – Today I won a Spanish Language course from Age-net. That should keep those brain cells working.

15th April – londonnet sent an e-mail telling me I’d won a special edition of the Simply Red album ‘Stars’. It contains two CDs and a concert DVD.

17th April – I received an envelope containing a diary and a memory stick from Classic Malts.

24th April – I received an e-mail saying I’d won a pair of Brasher Calusa Multi- activity shoes. Really nice these, I have also agreed to do a review as my part of the bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment